Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tonight.

It's about 9 pm here in my cozy house. I have two kittens here on the desk. Ziva and Zuko. Zuko is currently sleeping on the top of the monitor (he's attracted to heat) and Ziva is at work chasing the cursor on the screen. I hear the washer going in the background. It's been very chilly outside, and the temperature is hanging around 40 degrees F . I'm wondering about the future. As a 17 year old individual, I'm worried about some things you might expect an American or any other teen to think about (and no, it's not the Jonas brothers or anything relating O_O). That is; freedom and independence. Equipped with my GED and fully motivated to continue school, I'm enrolling in a local community college this January. I have no idea what courses I wish to study, or what career path to follow. But, I'll bore you with that later. Basically , I've been on vacation for a while and though that may sound nice for some...after some time (especially if you're an able-bodied and motivated teenager like me) it becomes a pain in the arse. I realize that I have a home to live in, a family that I love...and some luxuries that others might not have. I am not trying to shove this in anyones face, so if you already don't like my lame problems-that's understandable.

Anyway.

Here's a bit about me (to get the bullshit out of the way):

Name: Alyssa

Sex: F

Orientation: Personal/Not sure.

Religion: Non-religious/Agnostic

Political view: Fairly Liberal


Favorite Food: Chocolate, pickles, garlic-stuffed olives, fruit, vegetables...the whole damn pyramid minus the unhealthy stuff, lol.

Favorite color: Blue and green.

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Golden brown, when I'm baked (:

Outlook: It varies, just like anyone else..and the weather. Mostly, an Idealist and peace-seeker..with an open mind. Because, after all...you'll have to have an open mind to tolerate someone who's different than the typical/normal (does "normal" even exist? just a relative term?) American Terneejur.

Favorite people: anyone who has contributed to society in a positive way. People who have given a part of themselves to someone just for the sake of doing something good. Innocent people. I'm sure there's more...

Favorite music: I love a variety of music. Favorite band will always be Metallica ;o). I enjoy Hard rock, hard style, techno, dance, top 20/popular music, Portishead, Astral Projection, Lady Gaga, Incubus, Disturbed, Blondie, Green Day, 3 doors down, Evanesence, Seether...actually, too many to type.

Downfalls: I can be selfish, impatient, and stubborn. Working on it.

Talents: It's definitely not sticking my mind to one subject. Well, I like to think I'm a good sketch artist, and a talented walker. I also feel that I can understand a persons want's and desires..once I get to know them.


This is my first blog, but certainly (unless something happens) not the last. I hope to bring more info about random things, ranging from current events to astral projection to True Blood controversies (sorry twighlight fans ;o)) and last but not a beast, boring info on my life. *Kiss* Peace. Love. And Chocolate.











No comments:

Post a Comment