Friday, December 25, 2009

This is my kitten, Ziva.





This pic was taken a week or so after taking this kitten home from another family who could not keep her. We adopted Ziva sometime in the beginning of winter, 2009. She and I have grown very close, and she has one of the sweetest, most loving personalities...but she is of course, a feline hunter. She has her moments of spazzing out and attacking the furniture, coupled by the restless need to be outside. When she's outside, the trees are her haven. I have seen her climb to the tippy-top and I think to myself "I'm going to have to call the fire dept." but she somehow manages to leap to safety every time. This reinforces the name given to her by one of my favorite characters on the t.v. show NCIS. Bad-ass skillz, with a sweet, soft side. Wow--I just realized I'm a crazy cat lady (minus the crazy part...I hope).





And this was her initial reation to meeting our dog, Koot-




No comments:

Post a Comment