Friday, January 29, 2010

Minute Maid Pomegranate Tea


When a new healthy product comes out, I enjoy being the first one to voice (or type rather) my opinion about it. A new yummy and healthy drink made by Minute Maid is one of these great new products I'm talkin' about. Just 40 calories per glass and filled with antioxidants and all-natural ingredients, this enhanced pomegranate tea is just as delicious as it is nutritious. Considering there isn't any added sugar (contains an all-natural calorie free sweetener) it's surprisingly sweet and refreshing.

It looks just like the above picture, but with a 40 calorie label on the bottom right corner (so far haven't been able to find a picture, but I'll take one myself soon).

I am in no way affiliated with Minute Maid or Coca Cola, but just a fan of this yummy beverage. Thought I should share ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Word up. This drink is delish. And I'm a fan of your writing style. But hey, thanks for following my blog! could you do me a favor and shoot me an email at michaela.hinks@gmail.com on how you found it and what you like about it and whatnot? You seem like a pretty cool person, I bet we'll get along. And why do you look so unhappy in your photo?

    ReplyDelete